For the purpose of applicable Data Protection Legislation, the data controller of information collected on this Website is STONELINK, S.L. The data controller is responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you and explaining it clearly to you. STONELINK (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Data we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data:
– Data you give us. This is data that you give us by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter service, search for a product, place an order on the Website, participate in social media functions which we may post on the Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description or wording and photographs. We may also collect information from you about another person or about you, such as a name and address, if you are giving or receiving a gift through the Website.
You must only submit to us or the Website information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. By submitting information about you or anyone else, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that information on everyone’s behalf and you warrant to us that you have that authority.
– Data we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website we will automatically collect the following data:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and the operating system and platform,;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Our lawful basis for using personal information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Where we rely on legitimate interests for our processing, we will advise you of the relevant interest.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise, with your consent.
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where we need to protect your vital interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interest.
Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
We may, from time to time, approach you for your consent to allow us to process your personal information for other purposes. If we do so, we will provide you with details of the information that we would like and the reason we need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you wish to consent.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Uses made of data
We use data held about you in the following ways:
- Data you give us.
We use this data to perform the contract with you and to provide you with the information and products that you request from us.
We also use data you give to us:
To notify you about any changes to our products;
If you are an existing customer, the group company you have contracted with may contact you with information about other products that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you for marketing purposes if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated above the button on the Website which you will press to confirm your order.
The above uses are necessary for the legitimate interest of improving and growing our business
- Data we collect about you and your use of the website.
We use this data:
o administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so and when available;
as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about products that may interest you or them.
- Data we receive from other sources. We may obtain data about you from other sources (for example, when you are the recipient of a gift purchased by another customer) and information we collect about you relating to your use of the website. We use this information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). This use is necessary for our legitimate interest of monitoring and developing our services.
- Customer profiles. We may combine the information you give to us with information obtained from other sources and information we gather about you during the course of our relationship for the purpose of creating a customer profile which we may share by Stonelink, including for marketing purposes. Such processing is necessary for the legitimate interest of informing and improving the service we provide to you.
Disclosure of your data.
We may pass information about you or the products you purchase from us to:
anyone carrying out deliveries, collections, or payment services on our behalf; and
any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006).
If you take part in a promotion, we may pass on your details to anyone who administers the distribution or redemption of prizes.
We may transfer our databases containing personal information if we sell our business or part of it.
Where we store your personal data
We store your personal details on a secure server. We use industry standard security and firewalls on our servers.
If you are based outside the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA) we may transfer personal information to the correspondence address you provide to us. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that such transfers are secure. By instructing us from outside the UK or the EEA you acknowledge and agree that such transfers are necessary for us to provide services to you.
If we are required to transfer information outside UK or the EEA, we have put in place appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with and which respects the EU and UK laws on data protection.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Where a minimum retention period is required by law (such as retaining records for HMRC purposes) we comply with that minimum period plus up to 12 months to allow time for us to anonymise or delete information in accordance with our internal data management processes. If you would like to know which periods apply to your specific information please contact us at the details provided below.
If we are required to retain your information longer than our standard retention periods, we will let you know (unless we are prevented by law from doing so.)
We may aggregate and anonymise data relating to you so that the aggregated and anonymised data does not identify you or any individual personally. We may supply that aggregated and anonymised data to any third party without recourse to you or any other user.
You have the following rights:
- to be told what we are doing with your personal information. We do this by providing you with this transparency notice;
- to correct or update the personal information we hold about you;
- to object to the processing of your personal information;
- to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- to ask us to delete the information that we hold about you where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it (please note that if we delete your personal information or restrict our use of it, we will not be able to provide our services to you);
- to ask us to stop processing your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
- to ask us to restrict how we use your personal information for a period of time if you claim that it is inaccurate and we want to verify the position or in some limited other circumstances;
- to ask us to send your personal information to another organisation in a computer-readable format;
- to complain to the Information Commissioner’s office if you are unhappy with our use of your personal data: you can do this at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/. Do contact us straight away if you consider that we are not handling your personal information properly so we can try and sort the problem out.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). If you want to exercise any of your rights, please contact:
telephone on 34 965603372;
email at email@example.com
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the other websites, including those of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
telephone on 34 965603372;
email at firstname.lastname@example.org